Saturday, May 05, 2007

I WON SOMETHING!
I don't win things. Ever. Ok, maybe an occasional argument but that's about it. So I went into Safeway today with Justin to get a bottle of water before heading to the mall. I also picked up wine coolers. The checkout guy carded me. AWWW! How sweet. Not necessary, but sweet ;) I swipe my club card and it does not go through. I think "aw great just what I need..." He ran it a couple more times and the register finally beeped. I thought it was the thing saying that I had 10 cents off per gallon of gas... The guy goes "Congratulations, you won an iPod." Remember I don't *win* things so I said "yeah, hahaha, you're really funny today" He says "No, really, you won an iPod... just go over to customer service with this reciept and they'll give it to you" I said "Holy $h!t! Are you serious?" Now he's looking at me like I have 2 heads. "Umm yesssss, you can pick it up over there." So I did. :)
I got carded (even if it was a joke) and won an iPod Shuffle... does it get much better than this?? ;)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

COOL!..im so bad..i dont even know what an ipod shuffle is...I know what an ipod is..but heck..way cool girl!

Mickey Family said...

That rocks! I love my iPOD! You can't say you never win anything anymore!